Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Kaiser auction
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kaiser auction

Kaiser auction

If you have gone to www.govliquidation.com you will indoubtedly seen the Kasiers they are auctioning off. I definately want one but how would I get one home even if I knew someone with a Hemi? I would just have to hope it still ran.
    Hmmm, insert nut and turn....

http://jeepsr4ever.imgbay.com/charter.jpg

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    yeah i see alot of those things, maybe a couple of us should purchase them and start a oversize jeep club
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    yeah i see alot of those things, maybe a couple of us should purchase them and start a oversize jeep club
    "When Full Size isn't enough..... Over Size Jeep Club"

I'm in.
    Hmmm, insert nut and turn....

http://jeepsr4ever.imgbay.com/charter.jpg

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Hell yeah! Chicken scratch my name down on that list!!!
    Jack

yea that would be sweet i see one down at the surplus store in va beach.

Really? Where is that at? I have thursday off and might go swing by and take a look at it.
    Jack

Oh yeah, that's just what I need! The "City" says the vehicle must be running, licenced, inspected, and then you have to PAY the city just to have a Newport News address on the title
    I got a SECOND ticket for my trailer being in the street longer than 2 hours. It's been in the street for 3 months, and there is NO info on the City Website to help out the public. When I came out and talked to the officer as he was citing me, he confirmed, "There is nothing on the City's website, you have to go to cityordnance.com to find info." My obvious reply was, "How in the hell is a CITIZEN suppose to know that? Why not have a link on the City page so we can see how screwed up the city and state are?"

Court date on the 22nd ... more to follow, IF I'm not locked up!!!

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Put me on the list too!

Mud, how'd you make out in court?
    ~Darric

{1996}{XJ}{CLASSIC}
    {1991}{YJ}{SPORT}
    {1988}{MJ}{PIONEER}
    Member and Moderator on www.CTJeep.org

Forgot to post
    The $100 no-city-sticker ticket was dismissed =D> , the $20 parking ticket I had to pay . Now my driveway is clobbered by trailer

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE