Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Need Power?

Thread: Need Power?

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Need Power?

Even my dad is looking out for me - though it's younger brothers motor he was thinking of.

How about a 300HP 2.5L??

I'd like to see (and drive) the finished product!!!

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Supposedly, the same Avenger Supercharger that fits on the Dodge Neon 2.4L will also fit on the TJ 2.4L.

Erik

And Neons are junk yard items =D>

'Rat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Whats this?

Supercharged 4-banger... Tell me more

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8terwill78
    Whats this?

Supercharged 4-banger... Tell me more
    Hit the link in my first post - it'll take you to Nirvana Well, OK, maybe to the page where the guy sets one up

mdurat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbst
    Supposedly, the same Avenger Supercharger that fits on the Dodge Neon 2.4L will also fit on the TJ 2.4L.

Erik
    I read this also in one of the mags. The new 4 banger is the same as the neon and suppoesd to be a good little engine that will crank out 300 ponies.

Jack

I checked that out a bit and it sounds really cool.
    But.. wouldn't an upgrade like that result in alot of broken shit and if so what options would there be to reduce or nullify breakage?
    Can a 4-banger handle all that power?

Shoo, I bet DC wouldn't be too happy with ya always coming back in with busted driveshafts, smoked tranny's, etc. I bet that if ya drive it halfway decently it would be fine. If you are one of those metal to the metal 100% of the time type guys, then yeah, you might have a problem. Hey, if something breaks - upgrade it! Thats what I am doing! Out with the 304 with an SR4 and in goes a 401 and TF727!
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8terwill78
    I checked that out a bit and it sounds really cool.
    But.. wouldn't an upgrade like that result in alot of broken shit and if so what options would there be to reduce or nullify breakage?
    Can a 4-banger handle all that power?
    I imagine that excessive use of the go-fast peddle may break stuff regulary, but if you built the engine right (balanced and match pieces-parts, you could minimze under hood damage. For the trany and axles - get some that will support the horses running free

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE