Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Other 4X4's ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Other 4X4's ?

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Dear Mudrat and Jim, I just want to say thank you for making me feel OK about my automotive obsession! The most vehicles I have ever owned at one time was four. 'Course none of them have been cool 'cept for the Jeeps. I have owned a few of college type cars: 84 corolla, 89 sentra, 88 ranger, 79 CJ7, 77 CJ7. 34 acres! Sheesh!!

I have considered myself to be a "jeep lover" for quite some time, however until last year, I havn't actually owned a jeep. My parents had a 97 Grand Cherokee, but that was really more of a luxury cruiser, than anything you'd be comfortable taking on the trail (Though I know from experience that it was quite capable) I have owned 5 trucks, 1 car, 1 jeep, and 1 van. 88' 4x2 f-150, 95' 4x2 f-150, 93' bronco, 78' f-250 460 4x4, 00' 4x4 4.0 ranger. 85' RX-7 that's waiting for a 350 swap to be completed (ALMOST DONE!) 86 3/4 ton chev van that was cut apart, and the chassis is awaiting a project I have yet to think of, and finally a 78 CJ-7 that is being held together by it's paint.

So, there's MY list.

I had an RX7 with a blown motor that I stuck a Toyota 2TG turbo motor in. That was a fun little car! (not nearly as fast as the RX2 with a 3 rotor twin turbo and Mann racing trans though!)

I even stuffed the rotary motor into my '66 VW van with a 5 speed bugpack trans. Probably was the fastest VW van ever! 165 mph if there was no head or side wind!