Dusty, Did you ever check the injectors for proper function, or try larger ones?

Had a problem recently on an injected motor in a twin powered boat - 6 out of 8 injectors were bad. 1 would not fire at all, 4 would just dribble fuel, and none of the others made a good spray pattern. They were all pulled and tested. Was able to bring some back to life after ultrasonic cleaning and replaced the rest with new. One of the new ones turned out to be completely non-functional as well (these were Weber injectors). Finally got it all sorted out. Prior to testing and replacement it still ran but fell short of peak - gained 900 RPM after all were fixed. The other engine that was thought to be OK then fell short of this one by 250 RPM - one new injector and cleaning of the rest brought it up as well. Completely different boat now - went from a usual 61 MPH max speed to 70MPH before bouncing off the rev limiter, which it never reached before.

Seems unlikely that you would not be able get the EB system to flow all the fuel you would need. Unfortunately I have not run mine yet so I can't really comment on it - sometime this spring I hope.