Well, I have always driven old cars in an attempt to save a buck here and there. Well last the night before last my engine in my Q45 felt like it was only running on 6 of 8 cylinders and lost a bunch of pwer. Then I noticed a slow leak in a tire, so as I was filling it up, I noticed a 3" gash where the tread was seperating from the sidewall - NOT safe.

Then if you add in that I had only slept ~8 hours in three days (fired a whole department at work, so have been scrambling to rebuild that department and working crazy long hours), so when I had 8 hours off (was supposed to go home and sleep), I made a detour. Four hours later, I was driving home in this:

It's a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, V8 (could only afford the 4.7), 4X4 and Navigation. Wow, so this is what big kids feel like, huh?

And it fits perfectly in it's new home:

I was going to get a wrangler, butfor the same price, they had this bad boy, so I went for it! I guess everyone wants a drop top for summer and no one wants a big SUV due to gas prices. Who cares - my gain!

I left my camera at work, so these are from my camera phone. I will bring it home and snap some better pics soon. Now bring on the eighty-five years worth of payments....