Both myself and Jock Jocewicz got calls over the weekend from Herman Lewis's shop manager, a 25 year employee informing us that Herman was being released from the hospital with terminal pancreatic cancer that has spread beyond all hope of recovery. Herman has been one of the guiding lights in the AMC performance world , setting many national records in drag racing, and innovating many new things for AMC performance V-8 engines, including his world famous high rise intake manifolds , among many others. His Doctors are only giving another two or three weeks to live. Just enough time to let him know his effort are appreciated . Cards and notes can be sent via snail mail to his West Virgina shop: Herman Lewis (Performance), 207 Prosperity Road, Beckley , West Virginia 25801 , The phone goes to his shop manager , who is hoping to buy the business and keep it going: (304)253-6493. Neither are very good with computers they tell me. Herman's shop manager has asked me to let every one know. thanks, LRDaum VP NAMDRA
I know Herman!

Name:  hermanlewis.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  11.4 KB