Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
My new 5x10 turnkey table from Bulltear
Bulltear Ad

Thread: My new 5x10 turnkey table from Bulltear

Threaded View

Bulltear forum member Cook

My new 5x10 turnkey table from Bulltear

This will be my log as I learn and grow with my new CNC plasma table from Bulltear. Being as I dont have much spare time I decided to let Matt and his crew build me a turnkey table rather than building my own table and ordering a gantry kit. Hopefully that will help with the learning curve some as it should already be set up and ready to go. Matt has been great to deal with and very helpful with all my questions while choosing which table.(he is probably tired of hearing from me by now, lol.) I decided to get the biggest table I could afford since that seemed to be the only consistent advice I could find while researching plasma tables. I also chose a Hypertherm powermax 85 and had it shipped to Bulltear for installation on my new table. The table arrived Monday and we got it unloaded, put into place, and leveled. I ran an air drop into the area as well and am in the process of hooking up the electrical. Tomorrow night I will hopefully have the power ran and get the pc hooked up and functional. The goal is to make the first test cuts this weekend, meanwhile I will be reading and watching every tutorial I can find on bobcad, sheetcam, and mach3 so I wont be too lost when I start programming. Here are a couple of pics from Monday. Thanks again to Matt for all his help.
    Attached Images Attached Images