still working on setting this table up. working on a coolant pump setup so i can cut tube.

i'm using the rotary head on my plasma table to cope ss exhaust tubing for making h-pipes. i'm getting extreme slag deposits on the bottom of the tube where the plasma cutter sprays. this is not dross hanging off the cut, but built up inside the tube. this makes it hard to expand and slide together.

thru trial and error i figured out to run water from the water table thru the tube to cool the slag before it sprays on the tube. the blade runner has 2 aux outlets built in the control box. looking thru the mach3 manual i believe i can use the m7 and m8 to turn on these aux outputs on and m9 to turn them off. config -> ports and pins -> spindle setup -> flood mist control.

anyone know how i can add m-code into the g-code to make turning the aux outputs on and off automatically?

this is what i'm cutting with the rotary head

this is where they go in the exhaust system

and this is one of my first cuts. you can see the slag build up inside the tube, i get minimal slag if i run water thru the tube.