Hey MC,

Heres an intentifying idea for us.

How about making some of these Tags.

Or for you Engine Proud Guys
I"d like to see some HP plates here too

I have created a few designs, as I would like to post them as potentials. And get some feed back as to which ones you would like to make and display.

I would do this in a poll, but I haven't had any success getting the poll to come out. So MC if you want to put this into a poll for me, heck go for it, otherwise I'm just goign to open these up for discussion.

Heres another catch, and element to the package.
I am a subscriber to the FSJ Mailling list, under Yahoo groups. A few years ago I sent out an interest mailing of who would like a tag, and I got about 50 people who said they were interested in at least 1 tag, and another 34 or so interested in the frames. To cater to those people I would think that they would like their group of www.ifsja.org to be displayed. And likewise I am sure you would want www.BullTear.com to be on ours. Would you mind making ones for the IFSJA crowd, and us as well?

You know materials better than I do. But I would think that a Gloss black back ground - yea cant say that 3 times fast - with flush or raised letters Text. With the text of a Pewter, or Chromed look, would be optimal.

I'm open for suggestions, and If you want me to make some changes, and re-post, I'll gladly welcome ideas.

More ideas to come soon MC

-Mike