Hi all. I'm new to the forum. Since amcforum.net closed, there is nowhere to talk AMC on the net. I'm glad I found this site. I do have a problem, however. I have a 69 AMX 390 4 speed. (This IS NOT the problem!) I have noticed in the past couple days that when taking off hard or when running down the road at about 50 and punching the gas, the oil pressure drops hard. The gauge says it drops pretty well completely off to nothing, then after about 10 or 15 seconds, it slowly builds back up and runs at the normal pressure. I haven't noticed the car running any differently, and there aren't any knocks or noises. When idling, the car has about 40 pounds of pressure. As I said, I haven't noticed a thing different about the way the car runs, but this problem kind of has me stumped and worried. I saw an earlier post about what sounded like the same problem. I think it might have been a newer Jeep with a different motor, so I wanted some insight as to what this might be. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm tired of worrying about the car!