Edelbrock "Ultra Ram" tunnel ram with carbs & linkage in running condition. Fits both early & late heads. The carbs are nice Holley 1850 600 cfm with vac secondaries. I have started polishing it & my tendonitis is kicking my ass, but I intend to finish the polish job. These intakes run awesome & operate in the same range as the Torkers, 3000~7500 RPM. I have used one on the street for years with great success. Best to use a high power ignition like MSD box & platinum plugs with it. I also have a set of pro-mod Holley 4224 660 "Center-Squirters" that I could sell with it. The 4224s were designed specifically for tunnel rams & can't be beat. I also have a new "Bug Catcher" scoop I could sell with it for that top fuel funnycar look. I like to put a small light bulb in them so gawkers get to see the butterflies open at night. Carbs are not polished but that would make for the ultimate undie wetter!!! There will be very few "hot" cars that dare to pull beside you with this setup & you will get thumbs-up even from the cops!!! I will sell it for a fair price, do the math & make me an offer. Pictures will be on the way as soon as I get it shined up a bit. I am moving or this setup would never leave my posession!!!