Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
vents

Thread: vents

vents

Man am I dumb, the abs plastic louvers from summit are fake, they are for show and have no holes in them. However, I just spent a couple of hours cutting the holes out and will still try them.
    84 CJ 7 304, Arb rear, 35 BFG,s with a 2 1/2 spring lift only and to many other mods to list, plus a offroad trailer also on 35 BFG,s

vents

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...andjeep035.jpg
    Well I cut the vents out and then cut the hood and gave it a try on the highway today. It works, you can feel the heat coming out of the vents, almost enough to blow out a match at a stop [I have the twin flex-x-lite electric fans]. Hard to tell, the temp gauge gets into the 195-200 range and stays there so I guess its working.
    84 CJ 7 304, Arb rear, 35 BFG,s with a 2 1/2 spring lift only and to many other mods to list, plus a offroad trailer also on 35 BFG,s

picture

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    It's starting to look like an older toyota I don't care for the "Bling" grill-cover etc... It's a Jeep not a Lexus
    Just teasing... to one his own!

bling

Ah, I thought the green Krylon paint would offset the points lost for the stainless grill cover.