Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
*SOLD* Powdercoated Sheet Metal V8 Valve Covers - MI

Thread: *SOLD* Powdercoated Sheet Metal V8 Valve Covers - MI

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey

*SOLD* Powdercoated Sheet Metal V8 Valve Covers - MI

Hey guys,
    These were originally on my 304 stroker, when we dynoed it. I am running a different valve cover now that will work with my Nology Hotwires, which need to be grounded to the valve cover bolts.

These covers are fabbed from 0.090" 3003-H14 aluminum and are TIG welded. They are a top bolt cover design and look SWEET on an AMC V8. The hole mounting areas of the cover are reinforced with aluminum tube top to bottom and the tops have been machined for recessed socket head cap screws. They also have been trimmed to clear the casting blocks on the stock heads and the pushrods (they come untrimmed from the manufacturer ... took about 4 hours to get them all trimmed properly).

I have cleaned the AMC EN66 blue paint off them, originally from my stroker build, blasted them and then powdercoated them with Eastwood's single stage chrome. I have also bought brand new high-grade stainless steel bolts for them, to replace the black oxide coated steel ones they originally came with.

Asking $200 for the covers and SS hardware.

Here are a few pics ...

Here are few pics of them, when they were originally on my 304 stroker ...

Sincerely,
    GregTaylor :)
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Man, I love the look of these... If MC doesn't want this adapter I'll sell it to a guy locally and then I'll have some cheese for new valve covers... I was thinking the AMC legends but, I like these too...

Quote Originally Posted by fifesjeep
    Man, I love the look of these... If MC doesn't want this adapter I'll sell it to a guy locally and then I'll have some cheese for new valve covers... I was thinking the AMC legends but, I like these too...

Hey,
    I just sold them over on the AMC-Forum. Thanks.
    Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)

Quote Originally Posted by fifesjeep
    I can send you the link for them, if you'd like. It's just a lot of work to trim them up to fit the stock heads (took me 4 hours).
    Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI