Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Yj starting Problem - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yj starting Problem

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Paul scrape that #4 cylinder and the head free of geasket and take another pic ..also take a pic of #4 on the bottom of the stroke....i see some clues here
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    Paul scrape that #4 cylinder and the head free of geasket and take another pic ..also take a pic of #4 on the bottom of the stroke....i see some clues here
    That would be a lot easier if the Jeep was at my house or it was my jeep. I emailed the owner and see what he could do.

PS
    I better be getting a good discount on my wedding with the amount of work i am doing
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

are you kidding me your using ase mechanics here..He should be paying you
    [COLOR=#000000]

We Kind of worked out deal that I would do this stuff and he should take money off the price of the wedding. He normally Charges $4500 to do the wedding with the package we chose. It would be better for me If i did not have cash in hand from him I would just spend it on a Jeep or some other toy. SO it will all work out in then. After July 2nd though he starts paying cash
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

This is what he gave me. Dont know if you could see anything any better

Thanks For you Help

Paul
    - Mahatma Gandhi

doesnt look like a gasket leak...I wonder...

if their are cracks in the head in that cyl....didnt look like it..maybe he just needs a head job.
    [COLOR=#000000]

doesnt look like a gasket leak...I wonder...

if their are cracks in the head in that cyl....didnt look like it..maybe he just needs a head job.
    Thats what i was thinking to. We are going to have the head checked. I had one guy tell me to poor oil on the valves and if it leaks into the ports i know there is a bad seat there

But will probably have him have it checked at a machine shop
    - Mahatma Gandhi