Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
This time generosity didnt pay off

Thread: This time generosity didnt pay off

I got screwed

2 years ago a friend of mine and his wife were going through some hard times financially. I had a extra vehicle I could have gotten $3500.00 for and told him he could have it for $400 and to pay me when he had the money. Well he had the money several times and I didnt get any payment so I asked him what do you have that I could use since your soo bad with money. He told me I could have the axle and springs out of his mud truck for $1000.. It was a 14 bolt rear 44 front with lockers and 4" lift springs for a chevy (which happen to fit nicely in a grand waggie ). I said ok I will give you 400 cash and we will pull the axles in spring. He said fina and we shook on the deal. Well it wasnt 2 months later I heard he sold his mud truck to a friend for $3500. And when I asked him if he had any money for me he said no he spent it all.....now son of a bitch if that doesnt make me go through the roof... Now it has been 2 years and still no money....what a friggen jerkoff. I paid him and his wife $400 to take my $3500.00 car...

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    what a i have a friend that is dirt poor, even worse than me, unemployed, and he still makes everything right with me, he does owe me $5, and i'd like to have it so i could maybe go out for lunch or something , but he let me have a f150 that somone left at his place for several years, and i looked at a problem on his car and he called it even so $5 is no big deal.
    parting several FSJ'S

Yeah I remember that dude... Gota was his nickname * Josh Nisgota of grantsburg wisconsin...

ROAD TRIP
    Tumble weed
    -Briteblock

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Screw him. I have a firm belief, if you loan a person money never expect to get it back. If you get it back, you know you have a real freind. I was screwed by last GF. I don't even want to get into that one. Anywho, forget him and take his ass to court or you will never see your money. He will keep screwing you as long as you let him. Grow a back bone and put your foot down since he is being a d!ck. He has already ruined your friendship, so don't let him take you down with his self destructive life. Just my .02.
    Jack
    (Boy am I still a little bitter?)