Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Summit Racing AMC true roller Timing Chain...$41.00?!
Bulltear Ad

Thread: Summit Racing AMC true roller Timing Chain...$41.00?!

Summit Racing AMC true roller Timing Chain...$41.00?!

THis seems like a very good deal most of the Rollers I see are 65-100 bucks! Isnt this just a repackaged Crane roller chain! Gotta love that price but how stout a piece is it?

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    eeeeee dynagear i believe
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Ewwwwww. I believe you get what you pay for now. Cloyes or better accept no substitute and inspect all purchases closely for casting material
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    I got mine through P.a.w and they said it would be dynagear.. when I got it it was a cloyes set in a generic box..I have no idea what happened but thats what I got..
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    spend the money and get a roll master chain set all billet steel gears

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile

Helpfull BT forum member Junior wrench of the Forum
    edelbrock is what iam running alot more stouter than the one my builder put in, he said it was cloyes? donno? just my 2 cents .

rollmaster torington bearing timing chain

Well after some pondering I went ahead and ordered a rollmaster timing chain set. I don't see too many double roller billet sets with atorrington bearing for under 100 and i got this one for 98.00 delivered. The rollmaster also has NINE keyway settings! Seems like it has more features than any other AMC chains available and for a few bucks lessthan some that dont incorporate one or 2 of the features. Me thinks i did good. =D>

Just make sure it's got the oil notch before you toss it in.