Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Whos got 5 bucks on who? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whos got 5 bucks on who?

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Used to be the oposite in years past.... generations past, I think that Bush has the Repulican party..... supporters really energized.....but that the media refuses to publicize and acknowledge that so very little is seen of it till things like last night where the once less than visable consrvatives showed that they are a equal sized force to Liberal/ Democratic alternatives.

Showing once again the true division of our country and how close that division is.

Or better yet how Balanced it is.
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey
    Hey Dusty,

I just noticed you have an NV4500 bolted between a 401 and D300.. How did you put that together, any adapters needed? Would it be doable with a D20?

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Its still a work in progress. I have heard of guys not using adapters. I purchased the AA bellhousing which requires using a Chevy NV4500 input (shorter than the Dodges). And works with either the linkage or has the holes for bolting a 151 4cyl cj external hydraulic slave cylinder. Uses a J truck clutch. I'll let you know soon, im extremely stoked to finally get it in. As to clearances someone else i know just completed the same conversion im doing email me at ddestruel@yahoo.com and ill forward you a few pictures

AA also makes an adapter plate to put the Dodge NV4500 behind an AMC bellhousing.

My Dana 300 has a 23 spline input which NV4500's came with 23 spline outputs in 94-97or 98 dodge 360 powered 3/4 ton trucks (different from diesel NV4500 which uses a 29 spline ooutput). I had a friend of mine rebuild the NV4500 (owe him big time) swapped out the main shaft (which was toast) for a 23 spline one and we installed a chevy input in place of the larger Dodge one.

It is doable with the Dana 20 but AA has a different tailhousing for that. I would recomend just getting the Dana 300 it bolts up easily and can be clocked eaily with a kit
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by rollen dean montoya
    thats a scary thought for gangbangers. everybody with no felonies would have guns and the U.S.A. would be a safer place to live
    parting several FSJ'S