Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Living up to D-Link standards....

Thread: Living up to D-Link standards....

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Living up to D-Link standards....

OK, so it's Saturday the 30th, I have to move on the 31st. I go to my bosses Haloween party which was really fun. All I have to say is this guy is a millionaire and he had a John Deere tractor with a keg of beer in the trailer, a huge bon fire, lots of fireworks, and an open bar. Well, I managed to drink myself stupid and even blistered my hand picking up a log someone had kicked out of the fire (unbeknownst to me it had been in the fire!). Well from there it gets hazey....

I remember going to a bar after ther party around midnight and being there for a couple hours. Too bad that's about all I remember. From there I have a faint glimpse of being in my apartment with some friends that lived upstairs and things got out of hand. I remember showering everyone with the sink sprayer, slipping and falling - busting the dishwasher base board panel in the process, lots of people smoking indoors - ashing on the carpet I think, I remember coming around the corner and seeing half my furniture outside, and the rest....well who the hell knows! Anywho, I woke up at 4pm on the 31st butt naked (i usually sleep with boxers on, so I knew something was up), my bedroom door was closed and locked (It is rarely closed, let alone locked), and I opened it to see that the apocolypse had occured in my apartment.

Did I mention that this apartment isn't in my name?

Anywho, I took two steps and water squished up between my toes. Uh oh. I looked in the bathroom - it was trashed and flooded with and inch of water. I went squishing down the hallway and see all of the sliding glass doors wide open. Uhhhhh, OK. I see what was left of a roll of toilet paper splatered and dried on the walls of the entire apartment. Crap. I am missing a sofa and the other sofa is half way on top of one of the tables. Hmm, looks like someone sprayed an entire 2 liter of Coke all over the walls. Ahhhh.....and a can of shaving creme, too! Hurray! Anywho, this was the worst move ever - I was there till 8am cleaning up my mess and fixing broken things - doors, the dishwasher, soaking up water from the foyer, bathroom, kitchen, and out of the carpet in the dinning room and den, fixing holes, cleaning foot prints off the walls, etc. I have come to a conclusion to never drink like that again - I am officially too old! Took 3 days to get over that hangover. I'm off to AA, who's with me??

Jack
    PS - Nahhhh, AA is for quiters and I love my new house!

PS - Here's a video clip I took of my sofa leaving the apartment. I found it out front of my building the next day......

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/guest/...erid=SPRINTPCS

of course I could never catch our executive chef doing the doughnuts in the back of our GM's proerty.

and some nice pictures:

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/guest/...erid=SPRINTPCS

Don't worry, those guys are in costumes!! And the first pic - one of them is a girl with dudes hair and bandana on!!

Oh lawd....

Jack

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    both links are the same,

But all i could say is glad it was not my house
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

glad i don't have to clean it!
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Yeah, I am usually really responcible, I don't know where that came from. And yes, cleaning up was a PITA. Oh well, I fxed it all and I have some great stories!! Plus I didn't get arrested, so that's always a bonus as well!!

avoiding federalies is always good
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962