Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Your favorite Saturday night live skits?

Thread: Your favorite Saturday night live skits?

Your favorite Saturday night live skits?

I love the ones with dan akroyd and also almost all with cris farley. But the one that brings a tear to my eye was the one of the family (mother and child) she was cleaning and she had a tattoo of the word juicy on the small of her back.....I cant remember the specifics but it was hilarious.

Copy boy was funny the first 50 times =D>

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    like most of the old stuff, farley's van down by the river, and the schwetty weiner bits.
    parting several FSJ'S

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Saterday Night Live??? Wuzz that? I've been alive every Saturday that I can remember

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

anything with john belushi!!!!!!!! =D>
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    Killer Bees!!!!!!! Rosane Roseannadana,Mr. Robinsons neighborhood, The list could go on forever!
    The best I think were the phoney commercials right after the monologe
    ...and the peasants danced

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    the last commercial bit i saw was dr. porkenstien's weiner juce... if it last more than 4 hours call your friends and brag!
    parting several FSJ'S

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar

I loved the "commercial" from the first or second year. It was for the "Meat wagon raceway". It was a slot car track and when the cars would crash and burn (really they would burn) a meat wagon would run around the track and pick them up. I was only 12 or 13 and thought it was real . And you can't forget about the Land Shark.

Christopher walken in the "You've been Pranked!" Skit.

"I pranked him....to death.....with a tire iron!!"

One of the few glimmers of great comedy in the not-so-funny years of SNL

Don't forget Will Ferrell with his Cowbell! Also, I love all the skits that had the combo's of Adam Sandler/Chris Farley and Horatio Sans/Jimmy Fallon. Watching those two groups trying to keep a straight face would always get me rolling!!

Jack