Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
258 rebuild
Bulltear Ad

Thread: 258 rebuild

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

258 rebuild

Well - since I'm really wrapped up in spring weather and getting the 360 ready and the CJ ready to accept it, I just dropped off the 4.2 I got from Chris to the shop. Erin needs her's to support the school functions and getting to/from work and I just don't ahve the time.

The shop is "American Classics and Hot Rods" here in Norfolk. You name it, they can do it. Boyd Coddington or Chip Foose (Overhaul'n) style. I took some pics today when I dropped off the unloved and always neglected AMC 6 at the shop and will post those when I get home.

Maybe SOMEBODY will make some parts for the most predominent AMC engine ever fielded ???

Mudrat
    " 的t is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

OK, Custom Shop shots ...

Going to get a 454

Body Shop MNGR's truck - got hit from behind 2 weeks ago

This is a BEAUTIFUL color if you can't make it out - sort of an orangish Copper meatal flake!!

He's going to paint it YELLOW!!!

My buddies Resto Project!! You might remember the pix of the truck with this thing on the trailer last year.

Somebody took a shot at Gigi (my wife) yesterday on her way to work.

Oh, yeah - - - I B BLING'N!!

" 的t is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    haha You B BLINGING =D>

Hey Pat - Where's this shop at?!?!? That is really cool! So that's the Limo - eh? Anywho, I might have to go check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Hey Pat - Where's this shop at?!?!? That is really cool! So that's the Limo - eh? Anywho, I might have to go check it out.
    About 5 min from the office. If you come up 264, exit towards Military Circle mall. Over VaBch BLVD and turn left at Hooters, about 300 yards on your left.

Mark and I are headed back over on Thurs about lunch time.

On another note - jerking the old 258 outta Erin's this weekend and putting the rebuilt one in next weekend. That'll give me time to presure wash and maybe paint the engine bay and under hood.

PIMPING FOR HELP HERE!!!
    Pat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Hmmm, insert nut and turn....

http://jeepsr4ever.imgbay.com/charter.jpg

Hey Pat, I have Friday and Saturday off this week if you want some help. If not, I am gonna turn some more wrenches on mine. I still need to pull the blcok/crank and work on the body some more....

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Hey Pat, I have Friday and Saturday off this week if you want some help. If not, I am gonna turn some more wrenches on mine. I still need to pull the blcok/crank and work on the body some more....
    I just sent you a PM via regular e-mail about helping with the R&R on Sat!!!
    Must be Kharma If you need something machined, cut or welded, bring it by too. I spent Sunday doing some milling and plasma cutting!! I can't wait for the prices on those to come down!!

Pat

Shaun and anybody else, your welcome too!!!!
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Bulltear forum member Cook
    Hey Pat, can't believe you'll be putting that 258 in that quick. Kinda makes the last six months trying to piece my engine together look pretty sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    Hey Pat, can't believe you'll be putting that 258 in that quick. Kinda makes the last six months trying to piece my engine together look pretty sad.
    Well, if they have it ready on Friday. It went back in the acid bath on Tues for some reason after they stripped it down. Still don't know what all parts they have to put in of if the cam was wiped, push rods bent or rockers broke by those 2 bent valves - or <gulp> busted pistons by the valves hanging out there. But a professional race shop doing the engine work helps. My 360 is still waiting parts, time and $$$$.

Pat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE