Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
East coast invasion - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: East coast invasion

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Well, I finally made it here to Atlanta, and I love my new job! On my lunch break right now... Anywho, Yeah, that was a really fun trip. My dumb butt got lost at 9PM trying to find the base camp (without any maps nor having ever been there), so I was lost for a good hour and a half Friday night. I showed up just as everyone was hitting the hey.

It was a whole lot of fun, to say the least. I saw in just three hours, one guy bust his front bumper, some knock in a corner panel, rip off the bottom of a Q/Track case, two fuel lines get ripped off, kept a CJ5 from rolling over, and a shock mount get ripped off. Lots of damage and a little winching. I ended up riding at one point with some kids that ended up being best friends with an ex coworker of mine. Talk about a small world.

Any kudoos to Mudrat for being the most over prepared camper I have ever seen! Also thanks for the good eats! Thanks for MC for also making piss blood! What a hoot - I loved it. There should be some good video of him getting some air and bottoming out that air rock system! On one jump the mud wall next to us kept us from leaving the trail. Of course I almost lost an arm while he almost rolled it twice as well...

MC got everyone all stirred up and everyone was trying to get a little air on some bumps at one point. I really hope the video camera picked it all up (it was turning dusk). Anywho, hopefully tonight I can cruise the IFSJA site and see if there are any more pics.....

Jack
    (PS - Civics weren't built for the trails - espially when FULLY LOADED)

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    CHICAGO SUCKS 24-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a guy on a crotch rocket meet god on the way home...they just threw a blanket over him Total mileage roundtrip...2745 miles. ..hell I could do that on my head backwards..if I had a few more days. I am beat man. I stopped at a rest stop and after demo'ing the Airock for 5 guys at midnight after 1000miles traveled I went to sleep for 4 hrs and just got back in here at 12 noon. I stopped in a couple towns and grabbed some dairy queen in West virginia. Great trip great guys....and oh yeah youngjeeper.................... thats for toilet papering Brent and Ryans jeep
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Yeah, I saw a chick do a 360 and bash the rear of her Neon into the barrier near Charlotte NC. She was really shaken up but OK. Crappy part was I went to get back in my car to drive off and exploded my 800 gallon Hardees drink all over my seat and ass. Oh the joys of road trips!

PS - You guys have never seen such a big show off as MC and his airrock. What an over grown kid!! Mudrat and I officially became his hispanic cousins this weekend. Thanks again Mudrat for the food and accomodations!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    PS - You guys have never seen such a big show off as MC and his airrock. What an over grown kid!! Mudrat and I officially became his hispanic cousins this weekend. Thanks again Mudrat for the food and accomodations!!
    No problemo mi amigo Not all camping trips need to be cold, dry and uncomfortable. Next time I'll try and bring speakers for the movie screen

Mud
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Heck, for next time maybe I will go pick up a good sleeping bag that won't accumulate every ounce of moisture in the air!

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Heck, for next time maybe I will go pick up a good sleeping bag that won't accumulate every ounce of moisture in the air!
    I'm glad it was 'just sweat'
    Thought you might have 'done the dirty' AFTER getting out of the Jeep with MC

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE