Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Got a problem ... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got a problem ...

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    I'll keep my fingers crossed that they pass you! [-o< I bet Erin is getting stoked!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    I'll keep my fingers crossed that they pass you! [-o< I bet Erin is getting stoked!!
    You shoulda had something else crossed - failed because the turn indicator lights INSIDE didn't work all the outside markers are good??? Got to find the open wire (probably a ground since both lights are out) and take it back over

She is fired up, but thinks Gigi's 'Burbon is her chariott and Gigi her chauffer
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

a) God, I hate Virginia!!

b) Man are guys and girls different, I couldn't wait for my own wheels - let alone a fully built Jeep!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    a) God, I hate Virginia!!

b) Man are guys and girls different, I couldn't wait for my own wheels - let alone a fully built Jeep!!!
    Wellll .... it's 100 acording to the thermometer here, heat index over 110 so I ain't working on crap outside

But I do have the A/C unit fired up in the shop where it's a 'balmy' 85
    But because today it today - I still ain't work'n out there

Besides, Today I'm now on the backside of the century mark and us old farts have a mind of our own

Mudrat (aka: the old fart )
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE