Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
NEED to sell some jeeps!

Thread: NEED to sell some jeeps!

NEED to sell some jeeps!

My family is moving, and I have two jeeps that don't have a place at the new house.

First is a 1947 CJ-2A, Body is good, considering it's 58 years old. Comes complete with steel half-cab and steel doors. Motor is the original flat head four, it's siezed, but all the pieces are there.

Second is a 1978 CJ-7, 304 ran when I drove it behind the garage, 3 speed manual, T-case linkage is frozen ---stuck in 4-lo--- , Body is pretty much rotten, Has hardtop in ok shape, Doors are good W/glass, grill is rust-free and primered. has very stout front and rear bumpers w/plow mount, (no plow, never had one)

I will take any reasonable offers, we just need to get them outta here.

Call me (cory) on my cell : 651-270-5011

Helpfull BT forum member Junior wrench of the Forum
    I'm interested in the cj7......what do you consider reasonable? Can you get me some pics? If you can...e-mail them to me at hohner@triotel.net. I'll be in the Twin Cities on the 29th so I could pick it up on the way back if we can reach a deal.
    '79 CJ7, mild 360, t400 auto, 33" boggers
    '88 YJ, I6, 5 speed, 34" TSL's

By reasonable, I meant whatever they're worth to you, or what you're willing to pay for em'. I don't have much money into them, so I'd take just about anything.

As for pics, I don't have a digital camera, or scanner, so I apologize, no pics.

I'm located neer Wyoming MN, (Actually only a few miles from MC's shop)

Give me a call when you're in the area if you're still interested.

Thanks,
    Cory