Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF

Yep it's a party barge......belongs to my neighbor.........he's a been hanging around me since he was about 7 learning to wrench on stuff,just can't figure out were i went wrong.....I'm trying to make my stuff stronger,wider and taller and all he wants to do is slam everything to where it's draging it's belly on the road Good kid tho......he lets me use his shop and the slab on the side of his garage since i don't have one,heep has been there since july while i'm doing the rebuild.That camo job was done about 3 years ago and took about 45 mins to do,the 1st 15 mins was knocking the bottom out of a 12 pack to get warmed up didn't mask anything or sand it.......just went to town with the rattle cans.
    My Sawzall talks to me! If you ain't ripped it off then saw it off!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    I'm green with envy!! NOW PUT THAT 401 IN THERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    I'm green with envy!! NOW PUT THAT 401 IN THERE!!!
    I'm working on it!

Got a lot done the last few days.......got the rear driveshaft installed,got the front and rear diffs filled with grease and the transfercase lubed up and the radiator bolted back in.........battery charged up and just about ready to add the fuel to it...........and see if it wil start.........

IT MOVED

Finally got the rig home............sill needs alot of small stuff.