Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Gettin started - Page 5
Bulltear Ad
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gettin started

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    Got my slat holders in it wont be long now.

Got an early start this morning went and picked up my slat material and some 4 inch aluminum channel. The alum channel is pricey!

Got my electronics today and it looks pretty easy to hook up. I have to finish plumbing my airline to the table then i can get the water tray slats installed then on to the electronics.

Well i got the air line ran this morning and got the electronics for the plasma hooked up. I have to work tomorrow but i hope to have the water tray slats installed and the water tray complete on sunday.

I got my water tray welded to the table and finally got the slats installed. I will start on my cable trays this coming week and hopefully get some electronics hooked up. I did my slats this way so the metal will slide in a little easier hopefully.

I got a little done this morning then i cut my finger pretty good on the band saw but nothing a little super glue wont fix. Pic of the cable carrier install its getting close.

Had some nice weather this morning 71 with 40 % humidity thats cool for august in louisiana. I got my cable trays finished this morning so its finally time for some electronics.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Aaahp someone screwed up and sent you too much cable carrier. LOL You dont need that much for the one side. Table looks fantastic though!
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

YEah after i looked at the pics i went and took about a foot off of each one and it looked alot better.

Well got the motors in and got the wires ran in the cable carriers. I hope to get the control box and plasma installed tomorrow and be cutting by the weekend. The machine torch looks great !

Last edited by wickedinhere; 08-30-2011 at 04:09 PM. Reason: lol